Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last night.

There are beautiful people in the world, there are marvelous and very talented ones. I just feed with every word, action, movement, passion, freedom, that These have to offer. I Admire, I follow -> I am a Watcher...
===
At 17:47 the phone rang. It was Lucian. We planned to shoot the Night today... so here he was, setting the last details of our meeting.
===
We met... we prepared our weapons... and started shooting. I can see myself, I can see my eyes: Art lasers, identifying the Feeling, cause each time i fired up my weapon, chills raise the hair on the back of my neck.Last night.


"One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul and yet no one ever came to sit by it. Passers-by see only a wisp of smoke from the chimney and continue on
their way." - Vincent Van Gogh



"Time is the Rider that breaks youth.” - George Herbert



a corner of the Street.A lonely Corner.

2 comments:

  1. Bestiala cea cu cornerul. Bestiala ! si la fel si cea cu inima

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) AHAAA! Chiar ma intrebam unde ii blogul cela de care imi ziceai...:P
    Sunt foarte, foarte frumoase pozele! :)

    Pisi Pomi

    ReplyDelete