Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't pick on Pigeons!

I don't like Pigeons. I envy Pigeons. I am frustrated by the Pigeons.
“Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” - Napoleon Hill
Today I decided to act. I took my Weapon and Shoot some Pigeons.
I kinda mest it up...


"Hey, what you got? You got nothing because I got it right here.
You picking on my friends?
Get ready to feel the Thunder." - Kung Fu Panda


Steps

1. Watch the sky for a flash of lightning.

2. Count the number of seconds until you hear thunder.

3. Divide the number of seconds by 5 to calculate the distance in miles (or divide by 3 for kilometers). -
http://www.wikihow.com/Calculate-the-Distance-from-Lightning



I thought I had some time. I thought I was far away.
I was wrong.

The Thunder found me...fast, he had a phone.



Dacian mythology: "Gebeleizis (or Gebeleixis, Nebeleizis) was a god worshiped by the Getae, probably related to the Thracian god of storm and lightning, Zibelthiurdos. He was represented as a handsome man, sometimes wearing a beard. The lightning and thunder were his manifestations." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gebeleizis

Today He was shaved. He still imprisoned me.

After doing my time, I realized something: I have to Shoot more!

3 comments: