Monday, July 6, 2009

Hun Nab Ku had the Answer.

I was starting to lose my way…
I needed just an Answer to my Question.
I wanted to vibe again, I wanted to release myself. I was captive, not naive.

I turned to the Rain and ask her: “What is LOVE?” She couldn’t answer.

“The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I refused… I wanted more, I wanted to stop the rain and search for the Answer.
I called Hun Nab Ku.
Suddenly, millions of sparkles, wrapped around me.

In that moment I felt It:

“Love is the Mystery between two people, not their assembling.” – John Fowles
I was happy again, back on my track, I felt the Rebirth.
I know the Answer now...

5 comments:

  1. Trebuie sa ma suni sa vorbim despre drepturile de autor. :)

    Faine pozele astea, cred ca-s cele mai faine de pana acum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cred că-i prima dată când îl văd pe Șerban într-o poză. Și da, faine fotografii. Mai ales ultima îmi place. Parcă intră stropii în aparat. Sau ies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gavrus ii aspru cand plange si cugeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Multumesc mult Serban, Irina, Vlad...

    @ Irina: sa sti ca Serban e un model exemplar :D mai ales cand plange si cugeta :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faina poza din mijloc, cu strada noaptea, bravo!

    ReplyDelete