Thursday, July 9, 2009

I killed the Clouds last night.


I don't know,lately, what is wrong with the Clouds.
They are unhappy,lonely, they cry a lot...
They are sweaty, they travel a lot...
They were heavy, now they are loosing weight...

Maybe Clouds have lost their way.


I've had enough of this. It's time for a clear, blue, warm, amazing Sky.
Since nobody done anything, it was time for me to act.
An old Wiseman told me about the Stairs from the Land of LLAM.
These Stairs can guide you wherever your Hearth wants to go.

I wanted to kill the Clouds, their suffering was unbearable.

I wanted so much to change the World, I wanted Pain gone.



Up there was disturbing cause when I looked down, I realized: “The way is not in the sky. The way is in the Heart.” - Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism - Therefore, I was loosing My way...
I went to kill My Clouds, My pain.




I didn't hesitated... not even for a second.
I was a murderer last night.

6 comments:

  1. kill the focking clouds ;)) asta a fost in bruges style 8->

    fooooaaaarte dragute pozele!!!

    imi place mult cum ai incadrat poza cu scarile!

    lasa necazurile. si noii la locul lor. norii nu au nicio vina, luptam pentru drepturile norilor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a unique crime scene :)

    Beautiful 8->

    ReplyDelete
  3. multumesc mult Anca. :)

    PS ne vedem in cateva luni. dai peste cap acolo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you PRM ;) - counting is done: 134 -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Observ ca ai o noua pasiune...felicitari te descuri! :)

    ReplyDelete