Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jack came straight from Tennesee to warn me about the Aliens.

"Yes, Jack Daniel was a real person, and a pretty fascinating one at that. From birth to death, legend surrounded him.
And in between he created Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey.
That alone makes him legendary in our eyes.
As the story goes, Mr. Jack arrived at work early one morning and tried to open the safe in his office.Thing is, he couldn’t recall the combination. In his frustration, he gave that safe a good,
solid kick. The blow broke his toe and infection set in, leading to the blood poisoning that would take his life in 1911.
Because he never married or had children, he deeded the Distillery to his hard-working nephew, Lem Motlow. Some people say Jack Daniel not only left his Tennessee Whiskey behind, he left us all a valuable lesson as well: Don’t go to work early."

I wanted to study the lesson, to see if I'm prepared.



Out of nowhere, Jack appeared with a No.7
It was a surprise, a present, because the Aliens were going to attack. Jack was positive on that, he started telling me something about Resurection.

...everything was dizzy, I had to die.The Aliens attacked.



I could see them clearly.I can't remember anything.I died.


... Jack was right about the Resurrection:
“It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection” - Voltaire
I don't know how I managed to come back to life, and defeat the Aliens but I thank him for the present and hope to meet him soon again.

3 comments:

  1. :)) Brilliant as always ! :P

    Da de asta nu vii tu in camin? :-? :)

    :* Bezele :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. te imbatasi? ;)) de aia 'you died'? :-? tzai ce fara simt artistic mi-s.

    ai ataaaaaaaataaa imaginatie raaaullll:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raul, cand esti melancolic ai un simt poetic foarte dezvoltat :):)

    Uite, acum ai si linkul meu, ai si linkul la blogul meu :)

    http://www.nestian.info

    ReplyDelete