Monday, August 10, 2009

2 in 1 is still possible, just use Love.

Teach me how to dream…
Raise me up, throw me into the sky, do I still know how to fly?


“It is impossible to talk about Yin or Yang without some reference to the opposite: Yin–Yang are rooted together.” –
Wikipedia
… are rooted together into you Nikolle.


For You everything is a Mystery, same is for Me…


I’m feeling complete Happiness, a sort of Equilibrium which no one can destroy. I’m invincible with you.


You are my Freedom.



To let everybody know: 2 people in 1 is still possible, just use Love.

4 comments:

  1. Superbe pozele! M-au lasat oarecum fara cuvinte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ce degețele!
    Ce privire mirată are puiul ăsta de om! Foarte drăguț! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. E scumpa me verisoara, Nikolle
    Multumesc.

    ReplyDelete