Saturday, September 26, 2009

189 seconds to reset a life.

I never thought my life is not going to be perfect. I am a dreamer and when i dream, conditions are perfect. I have everything: peace, mystery, energy, Time, love and superpowers.
189 seconds ago i had them all.


I don't know who decided for me,but, I had a nightmare. Everything was slowly shacking of the grounds, getting more intense with each second. I remember exactly the first seconds, my first
steps into unknown, the first contact.


At the begging was emotion, then panic and frustration cause it hit me. and it didn't give me any chance.

surprise Life Failure!!!

It all took exactly 189 seconds. My life was reset!


This was the armageddon of my life, unfortunately the meteor hit me. Now i'm collecting and putting my Earth together.
...one thing: I've created my nightmare! so, be careful what you dream for!

3 comments:

  1. Deci totusi revii si la fotografia publicitara! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace is a state of mind, mystery- a question, energy- a mood, time relates to moments, love can be found in everything around you, superpowers don't make you stronger, they make you vulnerable...In 189 seconds you can see 189 colours. Life doesn't have to be perfect anyways. It has to be life...coloured or not...

    ReplyDelete