Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Black Sea is not Black at all!

This year I was hitchhiking through the Milky Way Galaxy.
Just wondering around, eating proton bars (my favorite),
when it hit me. It was probably garbage from a rocket, a really strange rocket, I founded it later on the Uninet
It said:"Now, the best Shawarma is on the beach of the Black Sea. Are you hungry, swim your way over here"

I said: I'm hungry, is there a Black Sea??


"Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum." - my AI4 (Artificial Intelligence) prototype displayed on the screen.

How does "black" taste or smell?
If you open your eyes in "black", what do you see?
Will I be able to wash off the "blackness" from my skin?

I definitely have to swim in the Black Sea.

...vvvjjjuuuu vjjjuuuuu...



Damn you! Damn you! You earthlings have a way with the words...
The Black Sea is not black at all! At least the Shawarma is great...

2 comments: